viernes, 11 de marzo de 2011

Hello I guess

First entry in this blog, I guess that I should talk about me and such like everyone, maybe ill do it, just like everyone. I like rock music the most, I like to listen to other genders of music, but it depends a lot on the lyrics, I dont like to be a hater of anything so if you have your own likes and you hate mine... unless you`re the all knowing ralf, I dont care (smiles gently)

I practice kung fu because I want to be stronguer and because I couldnt fin one single decent swimming school on this city I moved into, although I'd rather do water sports it has been good for me as i do feel stronguer.

I draw a lot, I'm not a big artist but its due to the fact it has been only arround two years since I started drawing, my favorite style of drawing is anime, yes, if you think its freaky, its ok, I myself am freaky.

I also like to read, and I really like chocolate, one of the things I do more while chatting is rolling, writing your actions like if it was a theater script, I also write sometimes though i ussually do it in spanish, in english i always write songs and some poems, and I think thats all for now, its weir for me to make this much of a text all about myself, so byebee.
-goes away smiling-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario