domingo, 13 de marzo de 2011

Visit to Museo de la mascara

I had never been there before even though I’m on my way to my second year living in san Luis, there was a very big variety of masks that represent different cultures, some represented the old people, some represented character, and some represented even gods or monsters, some were very small and I found the hard to fit in a normal face, and some were so big I couldn´t realize how they stood up with that on their faces, not all were very beautiful, but some were especially well made. In another room there were some very well made beautiful doll maids with foreign dressings and they were notably not from here for the characteristics of their face, but that’s not it, there is a section that shows some sort of semi-high class house around the 19th century, my favorite time in history in the case of customs, the big great dresses, the piano playing, and such. Visiting museums can be pretty big fun. The old style rooms had some explanations of how was life back then, some of the costumes, and popular issues.
I wasn’t able to upload the pictures because the format didn’t allow them to be uploaded.

PD: ill send the via e-mail

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario